Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dwaine Caraway pushing for TAX INCREASE

In an article in today's Dallas Morning News, it was stated that Dwaine (Dewayne,Dwayne)Caraway would be pushing his fellow council members to support a TAX INCREASE for the city of Dallas. I wonder if he is a home owner? Our taxes go up every year because the valuation of our houses increase yearly from the Dallas Central Appraisal District. Just thinking of the median income in his Council District (District 4), I would think that Caraway would only support a TAX INCREASE if there was absolutely no other way to balance the budget.

I have not seen the budget, but I wonder how much additional revenue will be going to the southern sector to insure that development will take place? My guess is there will not be a significant difference.

Caraway has been known to carry Mayor Tom Leppert's water, so maybe that is what he is doing. So sad!!!!

No comments: