Monday, November 19, 2007

Thank You

Thank You to the people who have been reading Rufus Shaw's comments on Dallas Blog about me and responding with a positive message about me. I find it curious that after Willis Johnson,Dwaine (Dewayne,Dwayne)Caraway, Tennell Adkins, Mayor Tom Leppert and others worked so hard to get me off the DART board (8/7 vote) they can not let it rest. I am sure that I can not be that much of a threat to them or their desire to play a shell game with the community.

There is a mean spirit in these people and Southern Dallas will continue to be stagnant because of it. It is impossible for Southern Dallas development to take place with a few elected and appointed officials asking for their share at the expense of development in the community. If you do not believe me, then just read what is written about Southern Sector Development by Rufus Shaw, Michael Davis, and others. You should also listen to what is being said by people who say they are representatives of the Southern Sector.

No comments: