Saturday, January 3, 2009

NTTA Minority Business Director



Anthony Coleman has been named the new Minority and Women Owned Business Director for the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA). The agency made a good choice. Mr. Coleman has a long history of working with Minority and Women Owned Business Programs and he is a person who will attempt to open the doors for all eligible minority and women business owners. He will not be one that will try to hand carry a few and leave others behind.

Good choice NTTA.

1 comment:

jesus said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sara

http://smallbusinessgrant.info